PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder
• Broad range: 10 - 175 kDa.
• Ready-to-use: supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels.
• Easy to identify: includes the ~10, ~40 and ~90 kDa reference bands coupled with a blue dye.
• Sharp bands.
The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder contains 11 proteins that resolve into sharp, tight bands in the range of 10-175 kDa. The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder allows you to monitor molecular weight separation during electrophoresis, estimate molecular weights of proteins of interest, and evaluate western transfer efficiency.
Approximately 0.2~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 1 mM Dithiothreitol, 4.8 M Urea, and 12 % (v/v) Glycerol.
Quality Control :
Tested by SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
Stable for up to 2 weeks at 25°C.
Stable for up to 3 months at 4°C.
Stable for up to 24 months at -20°C.
Recommendations for Loading :
• Thaw the ladder either at room temperature or at 37-40°C for a few minutes to dissolve precipitated solids. Do not boil.
• Mix thoroughly to ensure the solution is homogeneous.
• Load the following volumes of the ladder on the SDS-polyacrylamide gel :
5 μl per well for mini-gels, 2.5 μl per well for blots
10 μl per well for large gels, 5 μl per well for blots
We aim to have orders dispatched and delivered to all major areas within 3-5 business days (if in stock in NZ), for regional & rural areas as well as bulk items, this will take 3-10 business days to arrive.
Orders with large quantities or items coming from overseas may take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Orders are able to be tracked online.
We currently only deliver within New Zealand and do not ship internationally at this stage.
All product prices are displayed in $NZD unless stated otherwise and shipping and GST is additional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.