ClearASeal Peel 500M X 78mm IST-101-078LR Roll
- Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method for plate sealing for a complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective
- Our ClearASeal Peel is an optically clear laminate film forming a peelable seal to polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, polycarbonate and cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) plates
- The optical clarity of this seal enables its use for sealing plates required for imaging use, including fluorescent detection methods such as qPCR and colorimetric assays
- The ClearASeal Peel forms a complete seal to a plate enabling both low temperature uses, including low temperature storage, and high temperature uses, such as PCR (when used with a pressurized heated lid)
- This seal demonstrates moderate solvent resistance and can be utilized for short term compound storage at room temperature
- This seal is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our HeatASeal 500 Sealing Machine
- Also available in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our Wasp or Chameleon XT
- Our sheet seals are inter-leaved with paper sheets to help denote which side is the sealing side and aid removal of one sheet at a time from the pack
We aim to have orders dispatched and delivered to all major areas within 3-5 business days (if in stock in NZ), for regional & rural areas as well as bulk items, this will take 3-10 business days to arrive.
Orders with large quantities or items coming from overseas may take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Orders are able to be tracked online.
We currently only deliver within New Zealand and do not ship internationally at this stage.
All product prices are displayed in $NZD unless stated otherwise and shipping and GST is additional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.