New Zealand Bovine Serum Albumin. Fatty Acid Free grade. Lyophilized powder.
This is a fatty acid free grade BSA. NZ origin and kept in New Zealand so no MPI Restrictions around use.
Stock in NZ. Delivery 2-3 days for PH700-10g and PH700-50g.
Around 2 weeks for PH700-100g, PH700-500g, PH700-1kg
This Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) is a high purity, lyophilized "Fraction V" powder derived from the plasma of MPI-inspected healthy New Zealand origin animals. The albumin is isolated from other plasma protein products and lipids by a unique proprietary, non-solvent procedure. The separation process includes a modified Cohn / heat-shock procedure designed to inactivate proteases and other potentially interfering enzymes. Further processing such as extensive membrane dialysis and filtration (including charcoal filtration), minimizes analytes including nonesterified fatty acids, that can cause background interference in sensitive in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays as well as inhibition in sensitive cell and microbial culture systems. Typical purity levels are in excess of 99%. This New Zealand Sourced Reagent Grade, Fatty Acid Free bovine albumin product is ideal for the most sensitive diagnostic and research applications.
Features and Benefits:
• High Purity, Low Interference, Low Background
• Virtually No Detectable Protease Activity, Ensures Assay Integrity
• Origin Traceability to Facilitate Regulatory Approval
• “Closed Loop” Manufacturing* – Minimizes Contamination and Maximizes Reproducibility
• Superior Solubility/Filterability for Ease of Use
• Product Development and Technical Services designed for maximum responsiveness and Flexibility.
• Manufactured from MPI inspected Bovine Plasma
• Manufactured According to FDA cGMPs
• Validated for Prion (TSE) Clearance
• MPI Health Certificate
• USDA/APHIS registered for Shipment to the US
• Protease-sensitive Immunoassays such as RIA, EIA, Fluorescent and Chemiluminescent
• Protein Standard, Diluent
• Protein, Conjugate or Enzyme Stabilizer
• Hybridization, nucleic acid-based assays
• Fatty acid sensitive cell culture systems
We aim to have orders dispatched and delivered to all major areas within 3-5 business days (if in stock in NZ), for regional & rural areas as well as bulk items, this will take 3-10 business days to arrive.
Orders with large quantities or items coming from overseas may take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Orders are able to be tracked online.
We currently only deliver within New Zealand and do not ship internationally at this stage.
All product prices are displayed in $NZD unless stated otherwise and shipping and GST is additional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Delivered within 3 days and no MPI permit required compared to 3 months for European product. Would be great if acetylated BSA was also available.
I use this Fatty Acid Free - BSA as a blocking agent in ELISA assays and it works perfectly. I think it is a really good product also for its quality-price ratio. I would definitely recommend it.
I am loving your BSA following our recent switch. We have not seen any noticeable effects on our data and results from recent experiments are aligning nicely with previous experiments using a different BSA. The main reason for looking for an alternative was that our previous source was very fine and static made it difficult to weigh out without wasting a small amount each time. The pH Scientific BSA is larger granules/flakes which, combined with the easy access bottle, do not generate static when dispensing and dissolves easily. Thanks heaps for the alternative NZ sourced BSA!
Works well as a blocking agent in ELISAs where freedom of fatty acids is important.
Great service, product arrived really quickly, thank you very much!