The Transferpette® S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes. Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series. Due to its perfect ergonomics, the Transferpette® S provides a comfortable grip in any hand position, whether you are right- or left-handed, or have big or small hands. Changing your grip is not necessary, since the microliter pipette provides true one-hand operation: set the volume, pipette, eject the tip.
The volume-change protection is also easy to operate with gloves on and protects your set volume against accidental adjustment. The Transferpette® S also features Easy Calibration technology, which makes calibration a breeze. Calibration can be carried out without tools. A compatibility table shows which tips fit which device, so that you always order the correct pipette tips.
- Volume range of single-channel pipette: from 0.1 μl to 10 ml
- Volume range of multi-channel pipette: from 0.5 μl to 300 μl
- Short stroke and low operating forces
- Universal tip cone
- Completely autoclaving at 121 °C
- One-hand operation for right- and left-handed users
- Color code on volume adjustment wheel, shaft and volume-change protection
- Easy insertion and ejection of tips due to O-rings on multi-channel pipettes
- Can be calibrated easily and without tools thanks to Easy Calibration technology
- Slim shaft for sampling from narrow vessels (centrifuge tubes)
- Operating temperature from +15 °C to +40 °C
- Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- Viscosity up to 260 mPa s