With insights gleaned from extensive user-research, Neuations's iFuge BL08VT is everything that a user could want. From reliable performance and high-quality components to intelligently designed chassis and user-friendly interface, iFuge BL08VT is built to make your life easier in the lab.
- Microprocessor controlled for efficient performance
- Compact footprint to save valuable space
- Dedicated digital display for displaying various parameters
- Variable timer setting from 1 min to 25 min and infinite mode
- Highly durable because of robust construction
- Multiple rotor options including a PCR rotor option
- Variable speed from 2000-6000 RPM
- Compact yet robust design
- 8 Place micro centrifuge closed rotor model
|Rotor Capacity||8 Place Closed Rotor for 1.5/2.0 ml microtubes|
|Maximum RPM / RCF (g)||6000 / 2000 g|
|Accuracy||± 50 RPM|
|Variable Speed||2000 – 6000 RPM in steps of 100 RPM|
|Timer||1 to 25 mins & infinite|
|Quick Spin||Yes, Lid activated On/Off|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||162 x 157 x 115 mm|
|Rotors and Adaptors (included in standard pack)||8 Slot x 1.5/2.0 ml Closed Rotor
PCR Strip Rotor (2 x 8 x 0.2 ml)
Reduction adaptors for 0.2/0.5 ml Microtubes
|OEM request can be entertained. Specifications can be changed without notice for quality improvement.|
We aim to have orders dispatched and delivered to all major areas within 3-5 business days (if in stock in NZ), for regional & rural areas as well as bulk items, this will take 3-10 business days to arrive.
Orders with large quantities or items coming from overseas may take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Orders are able to be tracked online.
We currently only deliver within New Zealand and do not ship internationally at this stage.
All product prices are displayed in $NZD unless stated otherwise and shipping and GST is additional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.