New Zealand Bovine Serum Albumin. Standard grade pH 7.0. Lyophilized powder
This is a molecular grade BSA. NZ origin and kept in New Zealand so no MPI Restrictions around use.
Stock in NZ. Delivery 2-3 days for PH100-10g, PH100-50g, PH100-100g. Delivery around 2 weeks for PH100-500g and PH100-1kg.
Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) is a high purity, lyophilized "Fraction V" powder derived from the plasma of MPIinspected healthy New Zealand origin animals. The albumin is isolated from other plasma protein products and lipids by a unique proprietary, non-solvent procedure. The separation process includes a modified Cohn / heat-shock procedure designed to inactivate proteases and other potentially interfering enzymes. Further processing such as extensive membrane dialysis and filtration, minimizes analytes that can cause background interference in sensitive in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays as well as inhibition in sensitive cell and microbial culture systems. Typical purity levels are in excess of 99%. pH Scientific’s New Zealand Source Standard Grade bovine albumin product is an economical choice that is ideal for most diagnostic and research applications.
Features and Benefits:
• High Purity, Low Interference, Low Background
• Virtually No Detectable Protease Activity, Ensures Assay Integrity
• “Closed Loop” Manufacturing* – Minimizes Contamination and Maximizes Reproducibility
• Superior Solubility/Filterability for Ease of Use
• Product Development and Technical Services. Designed for maximum responsiveness and Flexibility
• Manufactured from MPI inspected Bovine Plasma
• Manufactured According to FDA cGMPs
• Validated for Prion (TSE) Clearance
• Protease-sensitive Immunoassays such as RIA, EIA, Fluorescent and Chemiluminescent
• Protein Standard, Diluent
• Protein, Conjugate or Enzyme Stabilizer
• Selected Cell Culture applications
We aim to have orders dispatched and delivered to all major areas within 3-5 business days (if in stock in NZ), for regional & rural areas as well as bulk items, this will take 3-10 business days to arrive.
Orders with large quantities or items coming from overseas may take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
Orders are able to be tracked online.
We currently only deliver within New Zealand and do not ship internationally at this stage.
All product prices are displayed in $NZD unless stated otherwise and shipping and GST is additional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.